Root Touch Up & Temporary Hair Color Sun Kissed Highlight
Rootflage SUN KISSED will quickly add a shimmery golden sun kissed highlight on dark hair. Add a gorgeous highlight in seconds without damaging your hair. No bleaching necessary. Create balayage at home!
- TEMPORARY HAIR COLOR- Saves time and money between salon visits. Helps extend time between salon appointments. Helps extend time between shampoos.
- DOUBLES AS A DRY SHAMPOO
- COMES WITH LARGE KABUKI BRUSH AND SMALL DETAIL BRUSH FOR VERSATILE APPLICATION
- 30 LUMINOUS COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM
- EASY TO APPLY COLOR TOUCH UP -Simple to use. Fast and foolproof 30 second application
- INSTANT BLONDE WITH NO DYES, Adheres to hair until you shampoo it out.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS, WON'T DAMAGE HAIR leaves it feeling soft.
- CREATE HIGHLIGHTS OR LOW LIGHTS
- FREE COLOR CONSULTATION if you don't know what color is right for you.
- EXTEND YOUR HAIR APPOINTMENT FOR WEEKS and save money
- PORTABLE Convenient for travel or when you can't get to the salon.
- 9 GRAMS =60 APPLICATIONS one bottle can last for months
- Cruelty Free
Rootflage SUN KISSED is best for anyone with dark hair who wants warm, or honey toned shimmery golden blonde or bronde highlights.
Don't know which color of Rootflage is right for your hair? Look at the color chart below and compare it to your hair color. That should help you decide. Or you can email a photo of your hair and we can help you find the right color.
Rootflage Sun Kissed is a temporary golden yellow blonde powder that will is perfect for highlighting your hair without the damage. 9 grams of Rootflage blonde powder hides root regrowth and temporarily lightens your roots to blend with your highlighted hair. Feels fab in your hair. Throw it in your purse for easy re-application! Portable, easy and awesome. Forget matted mascaras or sticky sprays, Rootflage will add volume to your hair and leave it silky and soft without damaging your locks.
It is very important to read and follow the directions before applying. There is a learning curve to applying Rootflage.
How to apply:
3 ways to apply Rootflage! (Be sure to protect your clothing and counter with a towel.)
- Pull hair flat and apply Rootflage directly onto dry hair by gently tapping pink brush head, brushing powder onto hair and be sure to blend. Powder will come through a small hole in the center of the brush. Start applying a half inch away from your roots until you get a hang of how much powder is on your brush. One comfortable move closer to the root line. If you are applying by your face, pull hair backwards and press the brush against your root and push backwards.
- For a heavier application carefully unscrew pink brush head and dip corner of pink brush into powder. Apply powder to your roots and be sure to blend with pink brush.
- For a detailed application unscrew pink brush head (or Rootflage refill lid) and dip a small precision brush into powder and apply to your roots, blend with brush.
If you prefer not having Rootflage on your scalp, apply carefully covering your part line with your hand or a hold a q-tip flat along your part line. If you get it on your part you can clean it up with a q-tip or with your fingernail. It helps holding hair flat to give you more control of where you apply.
Apply a light mist of hairspray to ensure Rootflage won’t rub off. This will help in eliminating pigment on your fingers, scalp or pillow. If it gets on your hands, wash with soap and water. If it gets on your face clean with a wet wipe. It is best to apply Rootflage before applying make up.