Rootflage Temporary Root Touch Up Instructions
Step-By-StepROOTFLAGE IS EASY TO APPLY!
(Be sure to protect clothing and counter with a towel.)
There is a small learning curve to applying Rootflage. After a few applications it will be a piece of cake!
- Get it Flowing
- To initially get powder flowing, tap the brush head.
- Now You're Ready
- Once you see powder appear from the center of the brush you are ready to apply.
- Apply It
- Apply desired amount of Rootflage to dry hair by tapping on hair and pressing brush down against roots and rubbing back and forth to blend. Adjust the inner brush sleeve up to help with a more precise application. If you do not want Rootflage on your scalp, avoid applying it on your scalp. You can avoid your scalp by placing your hand along your part line or holding a q-tip flat along your part line.
- If you want an even more precise application you can unscrew the pink brush head and dip a small corner of the brush or an even smaller brush directly in the powder.
- If you are applying Rootflage Renegade beyond your roots and down to the tips of your hair, place one hand underneath the hair you are applying to and tap powder onto hair and blend downward. If you want bolder color you can unscrew the brush and dip it into the jar and apply powder onto hair. If you want a precise look you can dip a small detail brush in the powder to apply.
- Blend It
- If using a blonde shade, run your fingers through your scalp for a little extra blending (if necessary). Rootflage should seamlessly blend in with your hair color. If it is not blending you do not have the correct shade of Rootflage.
- Mist It
- MIST YOUR HAIR WITH YOUR FAVORITE MEDIUM OR FIRM HOLD HAIRSPRAY to set the powder.
- When Done
- When putting Rootflage away, use the inner sleeve to protect the pink bristles when replacing the locking lid.
- Clean Up Tip
- If any unwanted powder gets on your skin, Rootflage washes off easily with a wet wipe or soap and water.