Basic Brown Rootflage Root Touch Up & Temporary Hair Color
Rootflage Basic Brown Temporary Root Touch Up and Thinning Hair Concealer
ROOTFLAGE BASIC BROWN temporary root touch up powder instantly, conceals gray root regrowth, conceals thinning hair, and doubles as a dry shampoo.
- TEMPORARY HAIR COLOR-Gray hair cover up, dark or light roots. Saves time and money between salon visits. Helps extend time between salon appointments. Helps extend time between shampoos.
- DOUBLES AS A DRY SHAMPOO
- THINNING HAIR CONCEALER
- COMES WITH LARGE KABUKI BRUSH AND SMALL DETAIL BRUSH FOR VERSATILE APPLICATION
- FILL IN EYEBROWS
- 30 LUMINOUS COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM
- EASY TO APPLY COLOR TOUCH UP -Simple to use. Fast and foolproof 30 second application
- INSTANT BROWN WITH NO DYES, Adheres to hair until you shampoo it out.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS, WON'T DAMAGE HAIR leaves it feeling soft.
- CREATE HIGHLIGHTS OR LOW LIGHTS
- FREE COLOR CONSULTATION if you don't know what color is right for you.
- EXTEND YOUR HAIR APPOINTMENT FOR WEEKS and save money
- PORTABLE Convenient for travel or when you can't get to the salon.
- 9 GRAMS =60 APPLICATIONS one bottle can last for months
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
Rootflage Basic Brown is a non frilly matte ashy brown with no warmth in it. If your color has undertones of red or warmth please look at Medium Brown or Dark Brown. Don't know which color of Rootflage is right for your hair? Just email a photo of your hair and we can help you find the right color.
Rootflage is a pigmented, quick-fix temporary root touch up powder with no harmful chemicals that will hide root regrowth, blend away your gray roots and buy you time before you color your hair. Forget matted mascaras or sticky sprays, Rootflage will add volume to your hair and leave it silky and soft without damaging your locks.
It is very important to read and follow the directions before applying. There is a learning curve to applying Rootflage.
How to apply:
3 ways to apply Rootflage Basic Brown Temporary Root Touch Up! (Be sure to protect your clothing and counter with a towel.)
- Apply Rootflage directly onto dry OR wet hair by gently tapping pink brush head, brushing powder onto roots and blending. Powder will come through a small hole in the center of the brush. Start towards back of hair until you get the hang of applying and how much is needed. If you pull your hair flat you will be able to see where you are applying better. Slide the brush sleeve up for more control over the powder. As you get closer to your face pull back hair and apply away from your face.
- Apply Rootflage by carefully unscrewing pink brush head and dipping corner of pink brush into powder. Apply powder to your roots and blend with pink brush.
- For a detailed application unscrew pink brush head (or Rootflage refill lid) and dip a small precision brush into powder and apply to your roots, blend with brush.
If you prefer not having Rootflage on your scalp, apply carefully covering your part line with your hand or a hold a q-tip flat along your part line.
Apply a light mist of hairspray to ensure Rootflage won’t rub off. This will help in eliminating pigment on your fingers, scalp or pillow. Brush hair to get any excess fall out off. If it gets on your hands, wash well with soap and water.
How to apply: