Light Blonde Rootflage Root Touch Up & Temporary Hair Color .31 oz
ROOTFLAGE Temporary Root Touch Up and Hair Concealer LIGHT BLONDE
Having blonde hair is a very expensive and damaging undertaking. Many people decide it's not worth having blonde hair color because of the time, expense and overall dedication to upkeep it takes to maintain. If you want to keep your hair blonde for longer and want to stretch out your salon highlight appointments by a week or two then there is an easy solution. Introducing Rootflage, a temporary blonde highlight root touch up at home.
Rootflage Temporary Root Touch Up is the best root touch up for blonde hair available.
Want to brighten dark roots and hide root regrowth between salon appointments to blend with your extra light blonde bleached and bottle blonde hair? Want to stay blonde longer? Rootflage Temporary Root Touch Up Light Blonde is an extra light blonde root touch up and will quickly and easily soften and camouflage your dark roots or conceal gray roots between salon appointments in seconds while doubling as a dry shampoo. Rootflage light blonde will subtly lighten your dark roots so the contrast and line of demarkation is not so harsh. And if you have gray hair, Rootflage will conceal that too. Rootflage comes in 25 shades including colors for blondes, redheads, brunettes as well as pastel and fun pastel colors!
- TEMPORARY HAIR COLOR-Gray hair cover up, dark or light roots. Saves time and money between salon visits. Helps extend time between salon appointments. Helps extend time between shampoos.
- TONES DOWN UNWANTED BRASSY COLOR
- DOUBLES AS A DRY SHAMPOO
- THINNING HAIR CONCEALER
- COMES WITH LARGE KABUKI BRUSH AND SMALL DETAIL BRUSH FOR VERSATILE APPLICATION
- 25 LUMINOUS COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM
- EASY TO APPLY COLOR TOUCH UP -Simple to use. Fast and foolproof 30 second application
- INSTANT BLONDE WITH NO DYES, Adheres to hair until you shampoo it out.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS, WON'T DAMAGE HAIR leaves it feeling soft.
- CREATE HIGHLIGHTS OR LOW LIGHTS
- FREE COLOR CONSULTATION if you don't know what color is right for you.
- EXTEND YOUR HAIR APPOINTMENT FOR WEEKS and save money
- PORTABLE Convenient for travel or when you can't get to the salon.
- 60 APPLICATIONS one bottle can last for months
- Cruelty Free
Rootflage Light Blonde (Platinum Blonde) is the best root touch up for blonde highlights or for anyone with extremely light blonde, icy blonde, pale blonde, bleach blonde or platinum highlights. Hair color level 10-12. If you want a dark blonde root touch up or another shade of root touch up, Rootflage carries that too.
Don't know which color of Rootflage is right for your hair? Look at the color chart below and compare it to your hair color. That should help you decide. Or you can email a photo of your hair and we can help you find the right color.
Rootflage Light Blonde is a temporary pale blonde powder that will soften the contrast of root regrowth, blend away your dark roots and buy you time before your next highlight. It is a temporary blonde base bump, root lift or blonde base breaker. 9 grams of Rootflage blonde mineral powder hides root regrowth and temporarily lightens your roots to blend with your highlighted hair. Feels fab in your hair. Throw it in your purse for easy re-application! Portable, easy and awesome. Forget matted mascaras or sticky sprays, Rootflage will add volume to your hair and leave it silky and soft without damaging your locks.
It is very important to read and follow the directions before applying. There is a learning curve to applying Rootflage.
How to apply:
3 ways to apply Rootflage! (Be sure to protect your clothing and counter with a towel.)
- Pull hair away from face and apply Rootflage directly onto dry hair by gently tapping pink brush head, brushing powder onto roots and be sure to blend. Powder will come through a small hole in the center of the brush. Start applying a half inch away from your roots until you get a hang of how much powder is on your brush. Once comfortable move closer to the root line.
- For a heavier application carefully unscrew pink brush head and dip corner of pink brush into powder. Apply powder to your roots and be sure to blend with pink brush.
- For a detailed application unscrew pink brush head (or Rootflage refill lid) and dip a small precision brush into powder and apply to your roots, blend with brush.
If you prefer not having Rootflage on your scalp, apply carefully covering your part line with your hand or a hold a q-tip flat along your part line. If you get it on your part you can clean it up with a q-tip or with your fingernail.
Apply a light mist of hairspray to ensure Rootflage won’t rub off. This will help in eliminating pigment on your fingers, scalp or pillow. If it gets on your hands, wash with soap and water. If it gets on your face clean with a wet wipe. It is best to apply Rootflage before applying make up.