Root Touch Up Strawberry Blonde
Rootflage Strawberry Blonde Temporary Root Touch Up is a MUST HAVE for strawberry blonde hair color maintenance! Our mineral powder makes it easy to boost, bump, lift, blend, touch up and camouflage those roots. Rootflage Strawberry Blonde is best for anyone with Light Amber hair or honey colored hair with a hint of red or strawberry blonde hair.
- TEMPORARY HAIR COLOR-Gray hair cover up, dark or light roots. Saves time and money between salon visits. Helps extend time between salon appointments. Helps extend time between shampoos.
- DOUBLES AS A DRY SHAMPOO
- COMES WITH LARGE KABUKI BRUSH AND SMALL DETAIL BRUSH FOR VERSATILE APPLICATION
- 25 LUMINOUS COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM
- EASY TO APPLY COLOR TOUCH UP -Simple to use. Fast and foolproof 30 second application
- INSTANT STRAWBERRY BLONDE WITH NO DYES, Adheres to hair until you shampoo it out.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS, WON'T DAMAGE HAIR leaves it feeling soft.
- CREATE HIGHLIGHTS OR LOW LIGHTS
- FREE COLOR CONSULTATION if you don't know what color is right for you.
- EXTEND YOUR HAIR APPOINTMENT FOR WEEKS and save money
- PORTABLE Convenient for travel or when you can't get to the salon.
- 9 GRAMS =60 APPLICATIONS one bottle can last for months
- Cruelty Free
Don't know which color of Rootflage is right for your hair? You can email a photo of your hair and we can help you find the right color.
Rootflage is a pigmented, quick-fix temporary root touch up powder with no harmful chemicals that will hide root regrowth, blend away your gray roots and buy you time before you color your hair. Forget matted mascaras or sticky sprays, Rootflage will add volume to your hair and leave it silky and soft without damaging your locks.
It is very important to read and follow the directions before applying. There is a learning curve to applying Rootflage.
How to apply:
3 ways to apply Rootflage! (Be sure to protect your clothing and counter with a towel.)
- Pull hair away from face and apply Rootflage directly onto dry hair by gently tapping pink brush head, brushing powder onto roots and be sure to blend. Powder will come through a small hole in the center of the brush. Start applying a half inch away from your roots until you get a hang of how much powder is on your brush. One comfortable move closer to the root line.
- For a heavier application carefully unscrew pink brush head and dip corner of pink brush into powder. Apply powder to your roots and be sure to blend with pink brush.
- For a detailed application unscrew pink brush head (or Rootflage refill lid) and dip a small precision brush into powder and apply to your roots, blend with brush.
If you prefer not having Rootflage on your scalp, apply carefully covering your part line with your hand or a hold a q-tip flat along your part line. If you get it on your part you can clean it up with a q-tip or with your fingernail.
Apply a light mist of hairspray to ensure Rootflage won’t rub off. This will help in eliminating pigment on your fingers, scalp or pillow. If it gets on your hands, wash with soap and water. If it gets on your face clean with a wet wipe. It is best to apply Rootflage before applying make up.