HAIR COLOR CORRECTOR AND DRY TONER WILL TRANSFORM YOUR HAIR TONE IN SECONDS.
INSTANTLY COLOR CORRECT UNWANTED BRASSY OR YELLOW BLONDE COLOR WITHOUT DAMAGING YOUR HAIR. NO WAITING, NO WATER, NO DAMAGE.
Brassy hair got you down? Instafix Color Corrector and Dry Toner can instantly get rid of brassy yellow or orange tones in blonde hair when nothing else is working. Instafix will suck the brassiness right out of your hair and tone your blonde hair back to life -make sure to apply generously.
-Have hot roots? Neutralize unwanted orange brassy hair color with Brass Neutralizer. It will take that warm orange shade and instantly turn it to a gray blonde shade.
-If you have platinum hair or your highlights have turned against you and gone yellow Platinum Pop is the quickest and easiest way to brighten and return you to your intended beautiful blonde treated hair. We know you like it as white as possible, that is why you need Instafix in your platinum or highlighted hair maintenance routine. Voila! No more yellow hair.
Instafix will help with your hair health, buying you time until you can get into the salon.
- COLOR CORRECT-Instantly change the tone of your hair with no waiting, no water, and no damage.
- EASY TO APPLY -Simple to use. Fast and foolproof 30-second application
- INSTANT BLONDE WITH NO DYES, Adheres to hair until you shampoo it out.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS, WON'T DAMAGE HAIR leaves it feeling soft.
- CREATE HIGHLIGHTS OR LOW LIGHTS
- FREE COLOR CONSULTATION if you don't know what color is right for you.
- PORTABLE Convenient for travel or when you can't get to the salon.
- 9 GRAMS =30 applications
- Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Need help deciding which shade? If your hair is leaning towards an orange shade, try BRASS NEUTRALIZER. If your blonde hair is looking too yellow, try PLATINUM POP. Still don't know? Email a photo of your hair and we can help you find the right color.
Instafix is a temporary Dry Toner powder that will rid your hair of unwanted yellow or brassy tones. Feels fab in your hair. Throw it in your purse for easy re-application! Portable, easy and awesome.
How to apply:
How to apply Instafix! (Be sure to protect your clothing and counter with a towel.)
- Instafix Powder will come through a small hole in the center of the kabuki brush. Start applying by tapping brush in place on dry (or damp) hair a half-inch away from your roots until powder deposits. Once you get the hang of how much powder is depositing through your brush and you feel comfortable, move closer to the root line. Keep tapping brush head until you see enough color depositing to transform your hair color. Keep brushing powder onto the sections of brassy hair and be sure to blend. Do not be afraid of a heavy application. This is buildable color. If the color seems off, give it a chance until you blend the powder in with the rest of your hair.
- For a heavier application carefully unscrew the kabuki brush head and dip the brush into the powder. Apply powder where you see unwanted brassiness and be sure to blend with brush or fingers.
- Re-apply as necessary.
If you prefer not having Instafix on your scalp, apply carefully covering your part line with your hand or a hold a q-tip flat along your part line.
Apply a light mist of hairspray to ensure Instafix won’t rub off. This will help in eliminating pigment on your fingers, scalp or pillow. If it gets on your hands, wash with soap and water.
The color demonstrated in the video is BRASS NEUTRALIZER.