Dark Brown Rootflage Root Touch Up & Temporary Hair Color .31 oz
Rootflage Dark Brown Temporary Root Touch Up for Gray Hair + Thinning Hair Concealer
ROOTFLAGE DARK BROWN temporary root touch up powder instantly, conceals gray root regrowth, conceals thinning hair, and doubles as a dry shampoo.
- TEMPORARY HAIR COLOR-Gray hair cover up, dark or light roots. Saves time and money between salon visits. Helps extend time between salon appointments. Helps extend time between shampoos.
- DOUBLES AS A DRY SHAMPOO
- THINNING HAIR CONCEALER
- COMES WITH LARGE KABUKI BRUSH AND SMALL DETAIL BRUSH FOR VERSATILE APPLICATION
- FILL IN EYEBROWS
- 30 LUMINOUS COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM
- EASY TO APPLY COLOR TOUCH UP -Simple to use. Fast and foolproof 30 second application
- INSTANT BROWN WITH NO DYES, Adheres to hair until you shampoo it out.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS, WON'T DAMAGE HAIR leaves it feeling soft.
- CREATE HIGHLIGHTS OR LOW LIGHTS
- FREE COLOR CONSULTATION if you don't know what color is right for you.
- EXTEND YOUR HAIR APPOINTMENT FOR WEEKS and save money
- PORTABLE Convenient for travel or when you can't get to the salon.
- 9 GRAMS / .31 oz. =60 + APPLICATIONS one bottle can last for months
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
Don't know which color of Rootflage is right for your hair? Look at the color chart below and compare it to your hair color. That should help you decide. Or you can email a photo of your hair and we can help you find the right color.
Rootflage is a luminous pigmented, quick-fix temporary root touch up powder with no harmful chemicals that will hide root regrowth, blend away your gray roots and buy you time before you color your hair. Forget matted mascaras or sticky sprays, Rootflage will add volume to your hair and leave it silky and soft without damaging your locks.
It is very important to read and follow the directions before applying. There is a learning curve to applying Rootflage.
How to apply:
Hold hair flat exposing roots. Apply Rootflage directly onto dry or wet hair by gently tapping pink brush head, brushing powder onto roots and blending. Powder will come through a small hole in the center of the brush. Slide brush sleeve protector up for more control over powder. When applying near face hold hair back and glide brush (do not tap)
Apply Rootflage by carefully unscrewing pink brush head and dipping corner of pink brush into powder. Apply powder to your roots and blend with pink brush.
For a detailed application unscrew pink brush head (or Rootflage refill lid) and dip a small precision brush into powder and apply to your roots, blend with brush.