Ice House Rootflage Root Touch Up Platinum Blonde .31 oz (works on blonde or golden hair)
Product Type: Temporary Root Touch Up
Rootflage Ice House Temporary Platinum White Blonde Highlight & Hair Color - Platinum Root Touch Up - No Yellow - Brass Banisher Quick Fix Color and Toner
Still see yellow? Rootflage Platinum Hair Color, Hair Toner, Brass Banisher and Concealer (Ice House) -Instantly Will Get Rid of Brassy Yellow Tones for Blonde or Light Hair. ROOTFLAGE will suck the brassiness right out of your hair and tone your blonde hair back to life -make sure to apply generously. If you have platinum hair or your highlights have turned against you and gone brassy ICE HOUSE is the quickest and easiest way to brighten and return you to your intended beautiful blonde treated hair. We know you like it as platinum as possible, that is why you need Rootflage in your platinum or highlighted hair maintenance routine. Voila! No more yellow hair.
Looking for root touch up for platinum blonde hair? Platinum blonde root touch up does exist and Rootflage is the best root touch up for platinum blonde hair. If you don't know how to do a platinum blonde root touch up, you will be thrilled at how easy Rootflage is to apply.
Ice House is not meant for dark roots, only for blonde roots or golden roots.
Platinum upkeep is expensive and damaging. Rootflage will help with platinum hair color cost and hair health, keeping you out of the salon as often.
Rootflage Ice House (Icy Silver White Platinum Blonde) temporary base breaker is a MUST HAVE for white platinum blonde hair maintenance! Our mineral powder will instantly banish unwanted brassiness! It will boost, bump, lift, blend, touch up, and camouflage those roots without damaging your locks. Rootflage Ice House Blonde (White Blonde) is best for anyone with white blonde, icy blonde, platinum highlights, OR someone wanting to temporarily color correct brassy hair.
- TEMPORARY HAIR COLOR- Saves time and money between salon visits. Helps extend time between salon appointments. Helps extend time between shampoos.
- DOUBLES AS A DRY SHAMPOO
- THINNING HAIR CONCEALER
- TONES UNWANTED BRASSY HAIR OR HOT ROOTS
- COMES WITH LARGE KABUKI BRUSH AND SMALL DETAIL BRUSH FOR VERSATILE APPLICATION
- 25 LUMINOUS COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM
- EASY TO APPLY COLOR TOUCH UP -Simple to use. Fast and foolproof 30 second application
- INSTANT WHITE BLONDE WITH NO DYES, Adheres to hair until you shampoo it out.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS, WON'T DAMAGE HAIR leaves it feeling soft.
- CREATE HIGHLIGHTS OR LOW LIGHTS
- FREE COLOR CONSULTATION if you don't know what color is right for you.
- EXTEND YOUR HAIR APPOINTMENT FOR WEEKS and save money
- PORTABLE Convenient for travel or when you can't get to the salon.
- 9 GRAMS =60 APPLICATIONS one bottle can last for months
- Cruelty Free
Don't know which color of Rootflage is right for your hair? Look at the color chart below and compare it to your hair color. That should help you decide. Or you can email a photo of your hair and we can help you find the right color.
Rootflage Ice House (White Blonde) is a temporary white blonde powder that will rid your hair of unwanted yellow brassy tones and soften the contrast of root regrowth before your next highlight. It is a temporary blonde base bump, root lift or blonde base breaker. 9 grams of Rootflage white blonde mineral powder hides darker blonde root regrowth and temporarily lightens your roots to blend with your highlighted hair. Feels fab in your hair. Throw it in your purse for easy re-application! Portable, easy and awesome.
It is very important to read and follow the directions before applying. There is a learning curve to applying Rootflage.
How to apply:
3 ways to apply Rootflage! (Be sure to protect your clothing and counter with a towel.)
- Pull hair away from face and apply Rootflage directly onto dry hair by gently tapping pink brush head, brushing powder onto roots and be sure to blend. Powder will come through a small hole in the center of the brush. Start applying a half inch away from your roots until you get a hang of how much powder is on your brush. One comfortable move closer to the root line.
- For a heavier application carefully unscrew pink brush head and dip corner of pink brush into powder. Apply powder to your roots and be sure to blend with pink brush.
- For a detailed application unscrew pink brush head (or Rootflage refill lid) and dip a small precision brush into powder and apply to your roots, blend with brush.
If you prefer not having Rootflage on your scalp, apply carefully covering your part line with your hand or a hold a q-tip flat along your part line.
Apply a light mist of hairspray to ensure Rootflage won’t rub off. This will help in eliminating pigment on your fingers, scalp or pillow. If it gets on your hands, wash well with soap and water.