Rootflage Temporary Root Touch Up Easy How To Use Instructions
This video shows how quick and easy Rootflage is to apply.
Choose the correct color Rootflage by comparing your hair color with this color chart.
1) If using a dark color Rootflage, protect clothing and counter top with a towel.
2) Remove lid by pulling directly upward.
3) To initially get powder flowing, tap towards brush head.
Once you see powder appear from the center of the brush you are ready to apply.
4) Apply desired amount of Rootflage to dry hair by tapping on hair and pressing brush flat against roots and rubbing back and forth to blend while avoiding scalp.
You can avoid your scalp by placing your hand along your part line or laying a pencil flat along your part line or using a credit card/business card along your part line.
5) If using a blonde shade, run your fingers through your scalp for a little extra blending (if necessary).
Rootflage should seamlessly blend in with your hair color. If it is not blending you do not have the correct shade of Rootflage.
6) If any unwanted powder gets on your skin, Rootflage washes off easily with a wet wipe or soap and water.
7) IF USING ANYTHING OTHER THAN A BLONDE SHADE OF ROOTFLAGE it is very important to MIST YOUR HAIR WITH FAVORITE MEDIUM OR FIRM HOLD HAIRSPRAY to keep Rootflage from getting on your fingers and pillow.
8) The inner brush sleeve is designed to help for a more precise application and to protect the pink bristles when replacing locking lid.
9) Place the lid over protected bristles.
10) Snap lid closed.
There is a small learning curve to applying Rootflage. After a few applications it will be a piece of cake!
Who needs Rootflage?
Anyone who colors their hair and has one of the following scenarios:
- Anyone who can’t get into see their colorist when they need or want.
- Anyone who likes to simplify their life.
- Anyone who wants a 30 second solution to root regrowth.
- Anyone busy or on the go.
- Anyone who is loyal to their colorist and wants to return to their chair.
- Anyone who likes saving money.
- Anyone who wants natural/authentic looking color.
- Anyone who likes keeping their hair color looking fresh.
- Anyone who is traveling.
- Anyone who uses dry shampoo or wants to shampoo their hair less.
- Anyone who cannot afford to maintain their hair habits.
- Anyone who wants to add volume to their hair.
- Anyone who wants to temporarily touch up their roots without damaging their hair.
- Anyone who thinks roots are for trees.
Stay blonde longer!
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com